Is D143 still being produced??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is D143 still being produced??

I was considering the purchase of a D143 set for my son and his kids. My grand-daughter is still pretty you and I wanted to allow him his wife and the little one to drive on the track at the same time. But I don't see any sets anywhere, nothing new or used. And it looks like none of the slot car stores I've bought from in the last few years stock any D143 items. What's the scoop?

Carrera calls their 1/43rd scale stuff Carrera Go!. Most of the online sellers have sets, cars, track and accessories in stock and I have seen the sets and cars in a few big toy stores, even at Hobby Lobby from time to time.
    Last edited by RichD; 08-02-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Carrera GO! is the analog stuff, I was asking about the Digital 1/43 stuff they made/make. It's still in the Carrera Catalog for 2020 but it looks like nobody carries it. I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a retailer carrying it, or solid knowledge if CofA is still distributing it to the US.

Comment

Digital 1/43rd cars are still listed on the Carrera site, a quick survey did not turn up any dealers that carry them however. You may be able to order them directly from the Carrera site.

Comment

L.E.B. site says discontinued in U.S.A

HTH
          Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgefarmer View Post
            L.E.B. site says discontinued in U.S.A

HTH
            Randy
            I hadn't seen that on their site or any other site, but it explains why there is no new product anywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X