Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Carrera Cars

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dangermouse View Post

    Yep the hot rods are a blast. Surely if they released a new one of each (Ford and Willys in 1/32 and Ford and Olds in 1/24) they would sell.
    Me too, but I wonder if other guys would.

    In some ways I think Carrera missed out because of timing. They made a HUGE leap in quality and "drivability" in around 2004 or 2005, but nobody really noticed. It was an amazing time because all the molds were new. Every car they came out with was a brand new mold, body, chassis, everything, but it took almost a decade for people to really catch on to what was there.

    Looks like only a few of us get to drive those cars, and that's a shame.

    Comment


    • #32
      Btw, you can have a glimpse at the decoration of new car

      "Porsche 911 RSR „Carrera, No.93""

      here at the moment:

      https://youtu.be/Vhl1AsUt_CY

      Our boss is racing.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Slottus View Post
        Btw, you can have a glimpse at the decoration of new car

        "Porsche 911 RSR „Carrera, No.93""

        here at the moment:

        https://youtu.be/Vhl1AsUt_CY

        Our boss is racing.
        Currently in 11th place

        Comment


        • #34
          Awesome...looks like a safety car period, #93 in 12th. 7 hours to go.

          Thanks for sharing!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            You're welcome!

            And if you have some $$ lying around:

            https://www.minichamps.de/modelle/po...-2019-carrera/

            Comment


            • #36
              Speaking of re-activating old moulds, look what's getting resurrected:

              https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...92732587764458

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Slottus View Post
                Speaking of re-activating old moulds, look what's getting resurrected:

                https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...92732587764458

                Looking forward to that one- wasn't around for the first batch.

                And now, I'm going to hound you. Please make a Ferrari 512 in 1/32. Please. You have to make Ferraris. Why not a 512s? Would be a wonderful mate for all the 917 Porsches. Please.

                Sorry.

                PS: Please.
                Last edited by b.yingling; 01-20-2021, 11:29 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Slottus View Post
                  Speaking of re-activating old moulds, look what's getting resurrected:

                  https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...92732587764458

                  Nice!!! I had one for awhile but never got my hands on the black version so I sold the Pantera I had. Glad it's coming back. Do you think they will stick with the old chassis or update the chassis on the car??

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by b.yingling View Post
                    And now, I'm going to hound you. Please make a Ferrari 512 in 1/32. Please. You have to make Ferraris. Why not a 512s? Would be a wonderful mate for all the 917 Porsches. Please.

                    Sorry.

                    PS: Please.
                    Sorry, but this is going to scare you: the fact that this hasn't happened already should speak volumes... :/

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Slottus View Post
                      Speaking of re-activating old moulds, look what's getting resurrected:

                      https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...92732587764458

                      Great car I have two of them. Depending on the livery I may have 3 of them sometime this year.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Slottus View Post

                        ...the fact that this hasn't happened already should speak volumes... :/
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
                        You're right. It does. It's such an obvious and perfect fit the fact that it hasn't happened should tell me it won't. I just don't get the why of it. Have to believe it would outsell the 365P2s by a wide margin.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by b.yingling View Post

                          You're right. It does. It's such an obvious and perfect fit the fact that it hasn't happened should tell me it won't. I just don't get the why of it. Have to believe it would outsell the 365P2s by a wide margin.
                          Agreed The 512 would also probably outsell the Pantera too...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by b.yingling View Post

                            You're right. It does. It's such an obvious and perfect fit the fact that it hasn't happened should tell me it won't. I just don't get the why of it. Have to believe it would outsell the 365P2s by a wide margin.
                            That's not hard at all, believe me.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Perhaps you cannot say much on this topic but my local slot car shop told me not to expect any Ferraris from Carrera for a long time due to licensing arrangements.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I'm sure that's a key issue; always has been with Ferrari. These days, if I'm not mistaken, only Policar still have a license to produce new Ferrari slot car models.

                                Comment

                                kadikoy escort kartal escort
                                eurocasino
                                istanbul escort maltepe escort
                                sex vidio
                                antalya escort
                                lara escort escort istanbul escort sirinevler escort antalya
                                pendik escort
                                izmit escort taksim eskort lara eskort bayan bakirkoy bayan eskort
                                gaziantep escort
                                atasehir escort
                                antalya escort bayan escort atakoy
                                izmit escort
                                ankara escort
                                porno
                                Working...
                                X