No announcement yet.

WOS interface for PC Lap Counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes perfect sense. I was struggling because in the first picture next to the BB was an Arduino but later realized you were talking about the "Blue Pill".
    It is actually not that difficult of a project when you have the proper tools. I made a hole in the base unit for the display and it just fit perfectly in the left part. Still waiting for the Remotes and USB adapter but any day now I will be able to begin testing. I will post pictures of the build with some notes on my trials, errors and final setup.

Thank you both Draconious and CraigAVRC for all the help and not letting this information get lost.

Comment

Cool, looking forward to it.

Comment

So its Friday night after some soldering and a few beers I have a question about which "Detector Type" to select in PCLC? It is showing connected at COM3 and so far all the ones I have tried do not show any response? I setup a small oval with Pit Lane and two cars. Everything is working fine, running practice mode. Just cant get data? Any thoughts? Thanks

Comment

For this, don't set it up in detection.
          On the "General" tab, in the bottom right, check "Send/receive" data from Arduino", 9600 baud and your com port.
          This is different from detection because those don't have output for lights, fuel, etc.

Comment

I finally acquired enough parts to try converting a few base units... just need to actually do it now.

I also got my hands on some SCX Advance stuff, and have been tinkering with it.

2020-06-15.jpg
            Last edited by Draconious; 06-15-2020, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X