No announcement yet.

Updated 2020 Super Tires Survey Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:32 racing and collecting is the main scale around my neck of the woods but 1:43 is gaining more and more attention.
    Yellow Dogs are used right along side of rubber tires on most tracks I race on. There are a couple clubs that require silicone tires down state from me.
    My club races mostly nomag with YD on the Scalextric track and mag on the digital Carrera course using silicon classis super tires.

Comment

1/32 here

Comment

Whose keeping up with the survey results?

Comment

1/32 for me. I only have two sets of Super Tires that I got from a guy getting out of slots but they did make my car .13 seconds faster on my 46 ft. Carrera layout.

Comment

1/32 Yellow Dogs all the way

Comment

HO with Tri-State HO Racing

Comment

Best Super Time.

Absolutley 1/32.

Comment

All I run is HO. About 400 cars and almost all have Supers.

Comment

2 years later, has anything changed? This July 4th, 2020 will be our 25th anniversary of manufacturing Super Tires and we were discussing which scale of Super Tires is the most popular and has the most supporters.

So we have a question for our customers. What Super Tires H.O., 1/32 or 1/24 scale gave you the most racing thrills, either for the fun of it or in serious racing programs?

Nick & Sandy
                    Team Super Tires
                    www.supertires.com

Comment

afx-ho-afx
                      Last edited by RjAFX; 03-25-2020, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I race both HO and 1/32nd scale, somehow I just can't make a choice! Years ago my 1/32nd club used Slot.it or Indy Grip silicone tires, then one of the guys switched to Super Tires. At the time those were only available from PPR, so we called them PPRs for some time before we were aware that they were really Super Tires.
                        When I started to race HO cars that required slip-on tires I used the PVT tires that Wizzard sold. Those were fragile and would wear out rather quickly. After I found out about Super Tires I quickly switched over. I have never had to replace a worn out Super Tire.

Comment

The 200 series SE tires were instrumental in my taking the HOCOC NSC points championship this season. This is my first championship win in this class in something like 20 years of trying.

Comment

Working...
                          X