First 3Dp Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 3Dp Adventures

I got bit bythe 3dp bug and here is my first attempt: chassis for the Revell Ferrari 360 Easykit,design and print:

Last edited by alexis in greece; 01-28-2020, 02:24 PM.

Very nice! You've had some experience with CAD work in the past, I presume? If not, you're a quick study.
    Have you shared your model anywhere for people to download and print?
    What material did you print with? How has it held up to installing parts and running on track so far?

Comment

No experience with Cad i am a complete newbee.Have not shared the model yet as i am thinking of some mods,material is ABS,track testing next week .

Comment

Very nice alexis in greece ! What printer did you use to print the chassis? and is the motor carrier the same material? Did you print that also?

Comment

The printer is Ender 3,filament is ABS and used FreeCad to desing it.The motor pod is Slot.it .It is inmy intentions to print various type of motor pods

Comment

Nice! It looks like the floor has a little warp to it... did you print it flat on the bed or was it vertical?

Comment

Some more , chassis for OPEL ASTRA DTM Revell easykit

Porsche 917-10

Aston Martin DB5 Airfix,in line only,printed in PLA

Alpine A310 Avant Slot,in line only,printed in PLA

Comment

New chassis for Ferrari F2002 Pro Slot,there is also a long can version picture will be added later.

Comment

Rear axle height adjustment is something other manufacturers have completely missed out on.

Comment

After a successful left eye cataract surgery that prevents me from working long hours on the computer for a while ,i had the oportunity of doing some work that do not need it,completing some previously started projects.First off the Lancia Stratos by Scalextric i have printed the chassis a while ago but did not have time to fit it

Now all 4 available Stratos (Scalextric,SCX,Team Slot,Ninco)have a chassis they deserve
                    Last edited by alexis in greece; 03-02-2020, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Here are 3dp chassis for 3 out 4 Stratos (or Strata?) from left to right Team Slot (its a straight fit),SCX(need to add 2 body posts),Ninco(need to add 2 bodyposts for snap fit guide or 4 bodyposts for grub screw guide)

Comment

Working...
                      X