​​
    suspension,
    ​​
    lightweight cockpit(not so good)
    ​​
    image widget

It looks good. I like it! ????????

Comment

Alexis, I'm amazed and impressed by the way you seem to be able to crank out these various pods and chassis. It's truly creative, and you make it seem easy.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we have a whole new 3D Forum (with scale subforums) here now on SCI. I know you're a self effacing sort of guy, but I'll be you would have a plethora (good word eh, Ed) of information to offer as to how you do some of your stuff, if you had the time to post there sometimes. Cheers, Paul

Comment

Curious -

How tight is the o-ring on the wheels ?
        While I'm guessing that this is a new car, new design, but it seems that it might put a lot of load on the axle bushings, and possibly cause premature wear. Have you had any trouble ?

Very cool anyway, nice work.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
          Alexis, I'm amazed and impressed by the way you seem to be able to crank out these various pods and chassis. It's truly creative, and you make it seem easy.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we have a whole new 3D Forum (with scale subforums) here now on SCI. I know you're a self effacing sort of guy, but I'll be you would have a plethora (good word eh, Ed) of information to offer as to how you do some of your stuff, if you had the time to post there sometimes. Cheers, Paul
          Probably best moving the whole thread to 1/32 Scale 3D to keep it all together

Comment

Originally posted by Mike VV View Post
            Curious -

How tight is the o-ring on the wheels ?
            While I'm guessing that this is a new car, new design, but it seems that it might put a lot of load on the axle bushings, and possibly cause premature wear. Have you had any trouble ?

Very cool anyway, nice work.

Mike
            It has not hit the track yet possibly next week.The rubber band is not very tight as far as i can judge from similar cars (Spirit,Ninco) the bushing wear is not significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevan View Post

Probably best moving the whole thread to 1/32 Scale 3D to keep it all together
              Do it please Paul if its easy

Comment

Working...
              X