Moving website to vBulletin Cloud

Collapse

We have now moved SCI to vBulletin Cloud! This should result in a much better experience for everyone! Enjoy the updated site!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fine Tuning this Great Program.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    May crack a bottle of Red and watch the race in Japan in a while.
    Got a bottle of Marston's I'll be opening ... and my betting is Ralf for this one, it's going to be so bloody hard passing anyway in these conditions, and really it's astonishing that Toyota haven't had better success this year. Rain will be the equalizer for sure.

They oughta have all the F1 races in the Orient, just so we can watch on Saturday night.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    The Walrus is Paul

Come on read the words man.

Step away from that Banana.

Alan

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    No

Now I drink it

Sorry Brent could not resist.

Yes I like Cellar Temp beer, not had any today though.

May crack a bottle of Red and watch the race in Japan in a while.

Cheers

Alan

Leave a comment:

• MrBugs
    replied
    I think he has been hitting the sauce! Do you still dring your beer warm Alan?

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    You must keep in mind that ...

... he is the Walrus.

And would no doubt give you everything he's got for a little peace of mind.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    BlueJag look here for post order and other issues

http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal...ead.php?t=3256

You know Guys,

I asked if you could ask your questions in "The Paddock" but you still post them Here, There and Everywhere.

In the town where I was born,
    Nowhere Man,
    Yesterday,
    or
    When I'm Sixty Four,
    in
    A Yellow Submarine,
    or
    on Blue Jay Way,
    or
    down Penny Lane,
    I'm so Tired I don't no what to do,
    so
    Something,
    must change
    I've just seen a face,
    and This Boy,
    is on a
    Helter Skelter,
    so
    Get Back
    to "the Paddock"
    Joe joe Get Back.

OK so I am loosing it, but most of these problems you can fix,

Not sure about cooking yourself Bart being a Veggy myself don't know what setting you need.

I think All you need is Love,
    to succeed,

Let it Be.

that's more than enough,
    You say goodbye and I say Hello.

Alan

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    NO, don't do it!!!

Goodbye, cruel world...
    You MUST NOT end it this way! Apart from the acrid smell of burning hair that would remain in your kitchen for weeks afterward, we don't yet know who you're leaving your Slot Car collection to!

See, even us Championship Contenders care, eh?

Leave a comment:

• bartbrn
    Guest replied
    Alan --

I am bummed to the point of suicide that I'm back to being a "Novice." The public shame and deep inner turmoil have got me thinking about putting my head in the electric oven.

Goodbye, cruel world...

Bart

Leave a comment:

• MrBugs
    replied
    Bluejag, there is a post in the Paddock that explains how to get the posts listed in the proper order.
    Alan, when a user sign's up there are default settings that you can set. Maybe setting the posts to oldest first will take care of these questions.

Leave a comment:

• bluejag
    replied
    alan,

hi, not trying to tell you how to run things, because you and your staff do an excellent job, but...wouldn't be better to have the first post listed first and the later replys coming after it...like you had before?

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    Announcement at top of Forums answers Post Count Question

Post Count & User Titles
    As some of you have noticed, your post count has been raised. And, your user titles have changed accordingly. This has been made possible by the installation of a script that re-associates the posts that were imported from our old ezBoard with their original authors. This also allows the post author to now visit an old post and edit it.

Unfortunately, due to the way that ezBoard stores data not all of the posts that we had on the old forum were capable of being imported to this new forum. Most of which, as you will remember, were lost when the ezBoard system was hacked.

Most of the members on the SCI ezBoard member page, when sorted by Total posts, have been re-associated with the imported posts. The Total Post page can be seen here. The only members that were not, were those that could not be found on the new database.

Our membership is great and the process is a little time consuming, not to mention tedious. So, if you would like to be re-associated with your old posts please send and e-mail to team SCI at the following address: [email protected]

Please include the following information:

1. Your new SCI UserName

2. Your old ezBoard UserName

3. Your ezBoard Join Date

You can find this information in your ezBoard User Profile.

Thank you,
    team SCI

Leave a comment:

• MG Brown
    replied
    And another thing.... how do I get my number of old posts back?

Not that it matters but

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    Please look

In the bottom left corner of the page, ( the block is titled posting rules ) it will tell you if you are able to post.

As Mr Bugs says you have to reply to the confirmation email before you can post. This is in part to stop SPAM.

Please if you do not get an email when first logging in check your SPAM filter on your email program, we have had a few readers get their reply from us blocked by their ISP or SPAM filter.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Alan

PS It is best to ask questions regarding this new program in "The Paddock" as we can not monitor all threads all the time.

Leave a comment:

• MrBugs
    replied
    Like many if not all of the online forums an e-mail is sent to the address provided when you sign up. You must visit the link provided in the e-mail to complete the registration process.

Leave a comment:

• masmojo
    replied
    RE: tuning

I spent 10 minutes yesterday re-registering. Logged in, spent another 10 minutes typing a post, the program then told me I was not logged in when I tried to post it, by the time I re-entered my log-in somehow the text of my post was lost!!! I just said screw-it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎