Good morning from argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning from argentina

Good morning to all SCI. I introduce myself. My name is Gustavo, I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am 49 years old and have been on the hobby since I was 17. Currently I am dedicated to the 1/24 scale more precisely with BRM. I have 50 cars of this brand, although I also have 1/32.
    From now on I thank you again for the Welcome and enjoy the forum again. Thank you
    Sorry for my english.

Welcome Gustavo. Your English is fine. I understand perfectly. Nice to see new people here.
    Randy

Comment

Buenos dias Gusslot. Lo siento, solo hablo un poco de espanol, e malo
      But my english is okay

I have been to B.A. a few times in the past, mainly for business, but I also took my wife to South America on one trip to meet my business associates in Peru and Argentina; to have some vacation.
      We very much liked B.A.

Comment

Welcome to SCI!

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I share some images of some of my Cars.

Comment

50 BRM 1/24 cars It's gonna be nice having a rich guy on the forum.
              Dave

Comment

Welcome to my Site.
                We bring this latest version of the SCI Site to help grow the Hobby of Model (Slot) Car Racing Worldwide.
                We are the Importer and main Retailer in N America for Scaleauto, DS, also a Partner with BRM on the American Trans Am cars which we build our part of the production here in the USA.
                We also sell the complete line of BRM including all their spares. We are also the Importer for RevoSlot. Plus a Retailer for Slot.it, Policar and Scalextric and Carrera.

Welcome to the SCI Site part of the ScaleRacing group.

Sounds grand but right now is just myself and family running most of this.
                Plus excellent Computer and Tech support from Russ and a few Moderators to guide the direction of the SCI Site.

Enjoy your time here, and let us know if we can help you in any way.

Sincerely

​​​​​​​Alan, Audra, Julia and Trevor Smith.
                Alan Smith
                SCI Owner.
                www.scaleracing.com
                www.slotcarillustrated.com
                www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
                www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Working...
                X