Moving website to vBulletin Cloud

Collapse

We have now moved SCI to vBulletin Cloud! This should result in a much better experience for everyone! Enjoy the updated site!

May Parsippany NJ Show Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grandcheapskate
    Championship Contender
    • Apr 2007

May Parsippany NJ Show Cancelled

Hi guys,

I have been informed by Pete Serreon the May show in Parsippany NJ has been cancelled due to concerns and closures related to the coronavirus. Please pass the word on in any other medium you may use.

At this time, the November show is still on as usual.

Thanks...Joe
  • BIG E
    Championship Contender
    • Jan 2011

Hi Joe,
    Figured this was gonna happen. Last weekend was to be the Philly NNL @ the Simeone Museum, the next day was to be the Maryland slot car show in the Baltimore area. I was looking forward to "doing the double", especially with having to pay the bridge tolls only once for the trip! Then NNL EAST, the largest model car show in North America, has been moved from it's usual April date to September 26, at the same location, the PAL hall in Wayne, NJ. So I'm sitting here at home building HO slot cars, sorting parts and bodies for my own use, and finding more cars and goodies to sell when we finally have a show again. It may be a while, but this thing cannot be taken lightly, of course. Man, going from racing four nights a week to none stinks!
    Hope all is well with you and family. See you when we it is once again safe to do so. Be well, Ernie

Comment

Working...
    X