BFOS 2k6.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFOS 2k6.2

Set aside Saturday, Feb. 18 for round 2 of the BFOS championship. Details to follow.

BFOS 2k6.2

Coming this Saturday:

And to the victor...

...go the spoils.

Comment

Originally posted by dr vanski

And to the victor...
      ...go the spoils.
      No more random draw?

Johnny

Comment

parenthetical addendum

To the victor (of the draw) go the spoils. Race report to follow.

Comment

Right!

Looking forward to the comprehensive report.

Johnny

Comment

wow

Hi Guys.Reckless's track/coffin is amazing.Even tho I sucked I had a hell of a time.Thank you to Eric and Van for your enthusiasm and food.Hope to get going on a track soon.

Comment

BFOS 2k6.2 Results

Hello race fans,

Sorry it took so long to post the results. For those who missed it, this race was indeed a classic! (In more ways than one.)

Reckless put together an awesome grid of lit NINCO Classics, which made for an evening of slidey goodness.

The prize car was a NINCO Austin Healey. Even though it is NC5 powered, it was stripped of its magnet and was in the same perfomance zone as the rest of the grid.

By night's end, there can only be one winner, and Reckless was that man. I'm sure home track advantage had nothing to do with it. Reef was second, with Alfonso Rev third. Reef was the lucky winner of the prize car as well.

If you'd like to check out the top 50 lap times, or a photo gallery of the night's events, or the championship standings, then follow the links.

It looks like at least one of the RAA days at The Coffin will be for BFOS points.

Thank-you to Reckless for the hospitality! The food and The Coffin were great! Thanks also to the racers who showed up.

Race ON!

Comment

Rookie Slot guy in Toronto

Hi,

Can you send me some info on your club.

I've just built a Carrera track in the west end of Toronto.

I'd like to come out to some group events later this spring/summer to test my skills (or lack there of !) against some competition.

Comment

Working...
                X