Moving website to vBulletin Cloud

Collapse

We have now moved SCI to vBulletin Cloud! This should result in a much better experience for everyone! Enjoy the updated site!

when we meeting up next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FateSaint
    National Racer
    • Aug 2006

when we meeting up next?

if ya could pls list a firm date, time and place,lol..cuz i havnt raced with yall since i got interested in the hobby :P
  • JWCyborg
    National Racer
    • Sep 2006

FaintSaint:
    Not that this is official, or I'm qualified to speculate, but while I was hanging around with ZoomB and SoutherSloter at RoadAtlanta
    10 or so days ago, I was told a couple of things regarding this question.
    The Ninco race coming up is keeping most at the club practicing at JB's
    track, and that this time of year the club slows down it's schedule until November.

I suppose that's when the weekly get together's start again in earnest.

I'm really excited to be able to check out the home tracks of the local masters. Now on an related note, that's when I get to demonstrate how badly I suck. I'll have my home track set up in January...and will be able to develop my own skills without the shame of witnesses.

JW

Comment

• SouthernSlotter
      Championship Contender
      • Sep 2005

JW & FS,

We haven't been doing alot of home racing. The Old Jay Bird has been out of town on business but will be back and ready to go for the Ninco GT at the end of the month. We couldn't start the season without TOJB.
      Currently, Zoom and I are meeting regularly at JD's on Monday afternoons.
      Ya'll are welcome to join us anytime you can. I want be able to make it this coming Monday though.
      FS, email Zoom or I and we'll try and hook up. I would love to race some more with ya.
      Club races will start in earnest first week in November.
      We now have 3 tracks up and running. The newest one is Wally's Scalley Sport 110ft road course. Big and beautiful!

Ready to race,
      SouthernSloter

Comment

• JWCyborg
        National Racer
        • Sep 2006

I'll be out...

...working in the garage tonight. I'm in no way complaining about a lack of things on my to-do list.

But man, I'd like to hook up to do some racing.

JW

Comment

• bemoore
          International Racer
          • Nov 2005

I've been away for a while. I browsed around a little and found that there's new commercial raceways, new private tracks, and new racers. I guess I need to stay in touch better, don't I? So... when is the next race? And where? I didn't see any specific mention of a scheduled race.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X