Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triumphant winner!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Triumphant winner!

    Congrats to JohnGo for taking the overall team win in Cincinnati! He wasn't rubbing it in on the way home, was he?

    That was a great time. Thanks for coming up and racing with us, and I'm glad you guys got to take a few souvenirs home.

    Rumor has it that things went well enough for Ray to talk about doing another one next month. George, are you up for it?

    I'm thinking Ferrari 575's.

  • #2
    I'm skeert

    SS

    Comment


    • #3
      Rubbing IS racing, isn't it?

      Thanks, El! It was a pleasure meeting you, your gal, and the other guys (Mark and Dave) who were so instrumental in our team's win. Our only local guy, Bob (Jethro here on SCI), was a pleasure to meet, also. We had a great, albeit exhausting, time. I will likely not be able to head up again next month. Between the cruise and knowing what Ray has in stock, I can't afford it!

      jg

      Comment


      • #4
        Too bad -- the talk right now is that it will be a true race of champions. Put 22 different cars on 22 lanes, and rotate all the drivers through those lanes. That's my kind of racing!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ElSecundo View Post
          Too bad -- the talk right now is that it will be a true race of champions. Put 22 different cars on 22 lanes, and rotate all the drivers through those lanes. That's my kind of racing!
          Now that does sound interesting! Guess I'll have to figure out a way to incorporate a few more R1's in my track for practicing.

          Comment


          • #6
            It looks like we'll incorporate the vintage Grand Prix cars, A1GP, rally, and GT cars -- all Scalextric. It could be a crash-fest, because some folks don't adjust from one type of car to the next very quickly, but that's part of the fun.

            Comment


            • #7
              Tacoman Graffiti...

              At the Northwest Drivers' Challenge in November, Alan put 4 Fly 908s and 4 Carrera classics on the track for an IROC-style crashfest... it was interesting to change from Suzanne Summers in the white T-bird to Jo Siffert in a 908...

              Originally posted by ElSecundo View Post
              It looks like we'll incorporate the vintage Grand Prix cars, A1GP, rally, and GT cars -- all Scalextric. It could be a crash-fest, because some folks don't adjust from one type of car to the next very quickly, but that's part of the fun.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PT Fan View Post
                At the Northwest Drivers' Challenge in November, Alan put 4 Fly 908s and 4 Carrera classics on the track for an IROC-style crashfest... it was interesting to change from Suzanne Summers in the white T-bird to Jo Siffert in a 908...
                What, no Mini's? Alan must be slipping.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It was the wheels that were slipping...

                  Originally posted by Zoom Beedo View Post
                  What, no Mini's? Alan must be slipping.
                  Oh, yes. There were Minis! They were the flag-roofed ones in an all-Mini race... sliding and bouncing all over the place!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My kind of race -- I love that stuff!

                    When you get right down to it, that's what we do at home. We go from one un-tuned car to the next, with no real time to adjust in between.

                    Comment

                    sex vidio
                    antalya escort
                    lara escort escort istanbul escort sirinevler escort antalya
                    beylikduzu eskort bayan taksim eskort lara eskort bayan bakirkoy bayan eskort
                    gaziantep escort gaziantep escort
                    izmir escort kayseri escort gaziantep rus escort
                    replica watches
                    kadikoy escort kartal escort
                    eurocasino
                    brazzers
                    Blonde and brunette dirty 3some in semi obscure Профессор трахнул студенту толстым хером pelicula embarazada por accidente
                    Working...
                    X