Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 DaVolsForums Cup Proxy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2022 DaVolsForums Cup Proxy

    OK guys and gals. I'm going to try and play my hand at being your Moderator/Race Director for the upcoming 2022 Season of the DeVols/Forums Cup Proxy. I am asking all track host to respond as soon as possible as your intention to sponsor a round of this long running proxy. There has been as many as 12 races in a season and I hope we can get that many for the 2022 edition. The series will be comprised of both oval, roval, and road-course circuits. Hopefully the mix will be 70% ovals with the other 30% roval or road-courses.

    Please respond by January 22nd to make your intentions known if you plan to be a race host. I do not see many changes in the rules for this series. The only 2 that I can think of at this time is the issue with the frame rail on the WC cars, and the decision as to whether or not there is a spec tire. Your comments are welcome on the tire issue. Some people are pro Paul Gage and some are pro Super Tires. I may just allow both or any urethane tire. I will be testing on my group of cars to see if there is any distinct advantage between the two. Not sure what one would call and advantage. I may need your help on that as well.

    That is it for now. Let me hear any of your concerns as soon as possible. I would like to have the rules finalized by January 15th. I think 2 weeks should be enough time for all to express their concerns.

  • #2
    Come join the longest running Proxy, the Davols Forums Cup.

    If you are interested in running in the Winston Cup Class (Chevy Monte Carlo or Ford Thunderbird) these cars are available for under $40 at your favorite retailer. Some retailers even have them on sale. Add the cost of a motor, gears, guide and tires. Or use the stock drive train. I did the first year in this class and finished in the top 5, 3 times. Easy to build a top class car.
    Last edited by arroldn; 01-16-2022, 06:34 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Arroldn,

      I can host around on our road course. If you end up coming up short we have another club routed road course in Portland where we can do another. I may even enter a car this year, but first I need to see if I can make one run as well as last years cars. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200604_123046.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	1688801 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211223_182401.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	1688802

      Comment


      • #4
        Mitch,
        I have you down for 2 Road-courses is that correct? Give me the names of the tracks and the addresses please.

        Comment


        • #5
          PM Sent

          Comment

          sex vidio
          antalya escort
          lara escort escort istanbul escort sirinevler escort antalya
          beylikduzu eskort bayan taksim eskort lara eskort bayan bakirkoy bayan eskort
          gaziantep escort gaziantep escort
          izmir escort kayseri escort gaziantep rus escort
          replica watches
          kadikoy escort kartal escort
          eurocasino
          brazzers
          Blonde and brunette dirty 3some in semi obscure Профессор трахнул студенту толстым хером pelicula embarazada por accidente
          Working...
          X