This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi !
    I am looking for an image of "bedrock" like what would be under bridges. I will have a few long spots of elevation and I want to fill it in.
    All suggestions are welcome.
    And....thanks !

Comment

• Geezer does great work and does a LOT of work.

What I am looking for is a crowd of people for my new track that I can print and adhere to a couple spots.

Any/all help is appreciated. TY

Comment

• I found it i did !

Comment

• Am I the only one receiving a 404 error when trying to view the files?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
            Am I the only one receiving a 404 error when trying to view the files?
            Send me a link to the files? Is it hosted here on the forum? (If so, I need to know so that I can try to fix it).

Comment

• All I'm getting is "404 Page Not Found" errors. Can anyone view the images?

Comment

• Ok. I figured out what you all are talking about. The files are linked incorrectly. Nobody can view the images. I am currently searching the server, for those files and will update the links when I find them. (This was from the old server, and there are some 5.4 million files on it, finding the files takes time.)

Comment

• Yeah, for some reason the Solex sign from 1967Cuda is the only thing I'm seeing on this page. Other stuff may have been hosted on Photobucket and disappeared since (I haven't figured out how to post or re-post any of my Photobucket gifs yet, and I have many bananas in storage), and as you say a lot of the contributions occurred quite a while back, this is an old thread. Best of luck!

Comment

• In Firefox, all I'm getting is "404 Page Not Found" errors when I select a link. In Chrome I'm either bounced back to the main Forum page or see the 404 error.

Comment

Working...
                    X